**For Christmas Portraits, please order before September 30th**
If you would like me to create a unique pencil portrait for you, this is how it works:
- Order your ‘slot’ in the diary by paying a 50% deposit on the order page here.
- Make sure your contact details are correct and save your login details.
- I will contact you via telephone within 48 hours to discuss your needs further and give instructions for sending images of your subject.
- Once received, I will assess whether the photos are appropriate and if not, offer instruction or if you are local I will arrange a visit with a camera.
- Once photos are approved, I will begin your portrait, sending you updates as I progress.
- Once complete, I will send you a digital proof for your approval.
- If you are happy with your drawing, you should pay the balance using the ‘Pay the balance’ by logging back into your account on this website.
- Once approved, your drawing will be mounted to a mat in preparation for framing (and framed/gift wrapped if you chose this option), then sent to the delivery address you provided.
NOTES: please visit the Terms & Conditions page before ordering your drawing.
Photographs should be clear, not blurry, holding as much detail as possible. I can only draw what I see therefore the images you supply are key to success of the finished piece.